Friday, March 4, 2011

From Rags to Riches!!

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

      I have that through spending time in prayer with the Lord today and an amazing guitar worship session in my pj's and with my glasses on, I found the peace and serenity and joy again. I feel His presence. I have the urge to jump, sing, dance, do just something, anything crazy!!! he is so good to me!!! Lord I will wait upon you and I will obey your precepts in my youth. Lord while I am young and capable use me and my life for your glory. He is with us always! I have seen and felt his presence today more than ever!!! This verse has been in my mind all day. I urge you brothers and sisters in Christ to keep strong in your faith, no matter what obsticle or harship is set before you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment