Monday, January 10, 2011

In His Hands

When you have to seek the Bible soo diligently everyday it changes your whole outlook and perspective on life. I have found myself in the last few weeks searching so hard that it is just insane. At first it was a chore but now it is my greatest joy. I now find myself not trying to avoid Him, but rather find myself running to the Bible daily because of the tremendous difference and peace I find in it. Peace is something hard to come by these days. I have found out why I have been struggling in certain areas of my life such as daily devotions and in my relationships. The reason, no routine with Christ. Recently I was given three days to make a huge decision. That has caused me to devote all of my thoughts to Christ because I don't have peace about where I am at. Wednesday is my deadline and already in day 1 I have been shown more than I could have ever hoped for. All I have to do is raise my hands and give it to him. wow what a radical concept.. that I knew forever, but have avoided. "When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;
11 Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:" proverbs. 2:10-11. God is GREAT!!!! enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment